QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
What ‘s Travr All About?
- Well, to start you’re traveling with some of the coolest people out there!! Not sure whether it’s our marketing, some incredible word of mouth or maybe awesome just attracts awesome but what really sets us apart is the people that come on our trips. Small groups of 15 to 25 people, all ages 20’s & 30’s, coming solo, highly experienced travelers, couples, pairs and even small groups of like-minded individuals who are all coming to let go and have the time of their lives, just like you!
- We also select some of the greatest places in the world for our adventures, then we fill our trips with an action packed itinerary. And there’s never a dull moment. It’s filled with the best activities and sites each destination has to offer. Yes, most of the itinerary activities are included in your trip but if it’s not your thing and you want to sit something out, no worries. This is your trip and your time. Besides that there’s free days and plenty of free time.
What is included in my trip?
- Hotel & Accommodations (including city taxes), Welcome & Farewell Dinner, All Breakfasts, City to City Transfers, All Itinerary Activities Marked “I” (pretty much all of them….) and a pretty dope welcome package!
Is my flight included in the trip?
- Flights are not included in your trip, however we provide numerous options in your welcome email and are always here to help. There’s also a link on each individual trips pages that you can check flights by clicking. Please confirm your dates and cities before booking.
What’s not included in my trip?
- Let’s see… There’s your flight, hotel incidentals, inner city transportation, nightlife, drinks and whatever else you get into during your free time.
- Anything marked OC on the full itinerary on trips pages basically sums it up…
How will I get from city to city?
- We provided the city-to-city transportation by either train, boat, bus, flight or a combination. Relax, it’s all taken care of…. Just pack light…
What should I expect with the place I’ll be staying?
- We are all about the experience and are not a luxury company, although we do stay in high quality, 3 to 5 star hotel. Mostly 3 & 4 Star (3 usually 4 star rating) and sometimes 5 star… Not that we’ll be spending much of our time in the hotel though…
- Rooming arrangements are double occupancy (Male / Male – Female / Female) and matched according to waiver information and similar likes.
- If you prefer a bit more privacy, single supplement rooms are available.
How can I find out what the itinerary will consist of for my trip?
- Full itineraries of your trip can be found under trips tab with a break down of what is included (marked I) and what would be an optional cost added to your adventure (marked OC).
- Once we’re a little closer to departure you’ll receive a final itinerary with the meet up times for itinerary activities, transfers, etc
How will I know what to do or where to go?
- Once booked you’ll receive a welcome email within 24-48 hours with some tips, waiver, flight options, pay as you go link and additional information.
- When we get a little closer you’ll receive additional emails with detailed instructions from the airport to the hotel.
- After receiving your welcome package and all your Travr Swag you’ll get your final itinerary and the time we’ll all meet up in the lobby for a brief intro, then off to our welcome dinner.
- You’ll also be added to our private chat group so you can get to know the others and share questions and answers.
- After activities or during free time you’ll be given activity suggestions from your guide or feel free to consult the hotel concierge.
Can you help me with my flight?
- Of course, once booked you’ll receive a welcome email with numerous resources including websites and actual people (yes that talk on the phone) who can help you with your flights.
What is an early sign up incentive?
- Most of our trips sell out, so it’s best to book early to lock in your seat and pricing. As the trips sell out the pricing increases…
Do you offer Pay as you Go?
- $400 Deposit Locks your Spot: Once you make your deposit you’ll receive a welcome email including your “Pay as you Go link” Simply click you link to pay down your balance as often as you like. Remember the full amount is due 60 days before we depart so you might want to set a weekly, bi weekly or monthly reminder to help you remember.
What if I cancel or I can’t go, what is the Return Policy?
- We know stuff happens so our return policy is much more simple, fair and straight forward than you’ll find with most companies
- Over 91 Days – Full Refund Including Deposit | Or You can Apply a credit to another trip, your choice
- 9 0 to 61 Days – Deposit Becomes Credit | Remaining Balance is returned or applied as credit, your choice
- 60 to Departure – Deposit Becomes Credit | Remaining Balance is applied as credit
- 30 Days to Departure – Full Amount is Non Refundable – Non Transferable
- *Return Policy applies to Paid in Full or Deposit
What if I don’t have a passport, how do I get one?
- Well we don’t sell passports but here’s the next best thing. Two great companies that do.
- A regular order for a passport can take 4 to 6 weeks, which can be ordered for $195 on http://www.uspassporthelpguide.com/.
- Forgot to order one, no problem. There is also a rush service available, which takes 10 to 12 days to receive for $269 on http://www.uspassporthelpguide.com/.
I’m in, what do I do and what comes next?
- Select your trip and date
- Pay the $400 deposit (holds place and pricing) or choose to pay in full.
- Receive your welcome email and pay as you go link (Full Amount Due 60 Days Before Departure)
- Check flights through our site or other resources you’ll receive in your welcome email.
- Receive your jam packed welcome package in the mail
- Then sit back, relax and get ready for the time of your life.
Or read some reviews to get the inside scoop.
Still have questions?