Cuba is the newest destination to travel but the big questions are where to stay in Cuba and how to get a Cuba Visa
Here are a few suggestions and in Cuba I highly recommend staying at an AirB&B. They are not only much cheaper, but they are also incredibly cleaner and a more cultural experience. Highly recommend!
- Family Visit
- Official business of he US Government
- Journalistic Activities
- Professional Research or meetings
- Education activities and exchanges
- Religious Activities
- Public performances, clinics, workshops, athletic/other competitions or exhibitions
- Humanitarian projects
- *Support for the Cuban people
- Activities of private foundations, research or educational institutes
- Exportation, importation, or transmission of information or information material
- Certain Authorized export transactions
It seems the safest route is supporting the Cuban people because let’s be honest, that’s pretty much what you’re most likely doing…
Now remember there are a number of items you can check off claiming the reasons you are there to to visit, ranging from Religion to a cultural experience. Whichever one you choose, be sure that when you enter back into your original country you do not slip up and say that you were there for vacation….
Travr Cuba Trip Coming Soon – More Travel Tips Coming Soon!
Please share your tips and or questions below or on our Facebook: Travr FB